Trainers are invited to write lessons, tips, and experiences with NVC.
10 Things We Can Do to Contribute to Internal, Interpersonal, and Organizational Peace
- Spend some time each day quietly reflecting on how we would like to relate to ourselves and others.
- Remember that all human beings have the same needs.
- Check our intention to see if we are as interested in others getting their needs met as our own.
- When asking someone to do something, check first to see if we are making a request or a demand.
- Instead of saying what we DON'T want someone to do, say what we DO want the person to do.
- Instead of...