The ORNCC Board of Directors welcomes applications to join the Board. Applications may be submitted to the Board president at any time during the year. A Board member will contact you if necessary to get more information. The Board president or designee will contact you by phone or email.
If you don't already have an account with ORNCC, please create an account so that we have all your contact information and other basic information.
Do you have questions for us prior to putting in an application? Need information about the time commitment and meeting schedule for the Board of Directors? If you don't find the answers you need on the website please contact the Board president.
Board meetings are open to the public, with notification ahead of time. We would like you to attend a board meeting, prior to putting in an application, please contact the Board president or another board member.
In your application to join the Board please provide your full name and contact information (including phone numbers, mailing address and email address) and your answers to the following questions:
- Would you tell us how NVC impacts your life? and what your experience with NVC has been?
- Would you share with us what needs of yours you imagine would be met by serving on the ORNCC Board of Directors?
- Would you inform us about the contribution and support you imagine you would have for ORNCC as a board member?
- Would you tell us about your availability to attend meetings and keep up with board business?
- Would you be willing to review the ORNCC website and comment on specific things that meet your needs and those that don't and make any recommendations that you have for improving the website?