Are you wanting to continue to integrate and deepen your command of NVC skills and consciousness with the support of a compassionate learning community?
We offer our Integration Class because we recognize that incorporating NVC consciousness into our lives can be a lonely and uncomfortable process, and we want you to have all of the support you need to have the life and relationships that you really want.
In our Integration Class you’ll engage in active dialog with self and others as you learn how to:
- Deepen your connection with yourself, including developing greater awareness of your feelings and a greater understanding of the needs your feelings are announcing.
- Develop an ever-increasing felt-sense of presence.
- Discern and honor your own wisdom.
- Make needs-informed choices that expand your sense of well-being, satisfaction, confidence, and peace.
- Expand your skill at asking for what you want, and your confidence that your needs can and will be met.
- Enjoy the companionship of others with whom you can practice your new consciousness, deepening your experience of community as well as your skill.
- Increase your sense of ease and comfort with living the promise of NVC consciousness.
We’re excited to welcome you into our community of people committed to co-creating and sustaining joyous, authentic, cooperative relationships.
- Tue, Apr 4, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, Apr 11, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, Apr 18, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, Apr 25, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, May 2, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, May 9, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, May 16, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tue, May 23, 2023 - 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Individual and Couples Coaching, Mediation and Training
I started my practicing and sharing Nonviolent Communication (NVC) in 2003 as part of my passion for building stronger relationships, (focusing on, though not limited to, Couples and Parenting,) while developing more integrated and sustainable communities. I completed my NVC Trainer Certification with CNVC in 2016.
I've been gifted by the experience of bringing NVC into the Oregon State Penitentiary, Columbia River Correctional Institution, the Reentry Transition Center in Portland, and at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility (for Women). I currently offer Individual and Couples Coaching, mediation and various trainings to my greater Portland community and globally via zoom. Having been a Rose City NVC Teacher Training Program (TTP) participant myself, I'm now excited to offer this same opportunity (as sole proprietor of Rose City NVC), to other teachers in training.
My personal NVC journey includes many other forms of emotional/spiritual growth work with an emphasis on meditative and body awareness practices. I integrate practices which allow me other avenues to strengthen the essence of our NVC work. While I believe words and the form on NVC can help my participants get into a place of greater compassion and understanding, I also believe that holding a space of compassion and understanding in myself creates ease in adopting the new words (silently and out loud) for my participants. My spiritual outlook related to NVC is to align my daily will in progress towards awareness, acceptance, action and sharing the gifts I've received from this work. My vision for an NVC world is one in which most adults will hold this type of unconditional and loving space most of the time, supporting each other in the hard times, and in continued healing and growth, so we can be fully engaged to more of each moment on this earth.