Welcome to the Oregon Network for Compassionate Communication (ORNCC). We invite you to join us in promoting, celebrating and supporting Nonviolent Communication in Oregon and southwest Washington.
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a process developed by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg based on a vision of the world in which everyone's needs are met peacefully through relationships guided by compassion. NVC helps to:
- Cultivate a kinder, more authentic connection with yourself and others
- Re-establish trust and honesty in intimate relationships
- Improve communication among family members of all ages
- Create productive & cooperative ways of working among employees, staff & managers
- Translate wants & desires into requests that are clear, compassionate, direct & doable
Curious about NVC? New to the region? Want meaningful connections? We hope you'll find what you're looking for.