"I feel a lot more connected, a lot more peaceful, a lot less depressed."
"It was a life-changing class.
"I learned to figure out what mattered to me."
It's our birthright to THRIVE, and yet most of us work way too hard to create what we're hoping for, only to end up exhausted, with really unsatisfying results.
Did you know that most of our challenges in life and relationships come down to needing better boundaries? The heart of NVC and thriving relationships is about setting healthy boundaries in ways that honor and support everyone's thriving. In this remarkable 8-week course, you will:
- Discover Exactly What Healthy Boundaries Are, What Weakens And Strengthens Them, And Why “Your Life” Really Does Depend On Developing Them
- Learn The 2 Feelings and 1 Question That Can Empower You In Most Any Boundary Situation
- Restore Your Connection With Your Inner Compass — so that every day you can identify and live from what’s truly important to you
- Discover How To Recognize The “Choice Points” In Your Life — moments when it’s absolutely essential to set healthy boundaries (or pay a price you don’t want to pay)
- Learn The #1 Sign That You’ve Entered The Boundary Danger Zone
- Identify And Resolve The Hidden Needs That Are Blocking You From Getting What You Really Want
- Transform Persistent Anxiety, Confusion, Anger, or Resentment Into Confidence, Clarity, Satisfaction, Connection — And Peace
By the third session, you’ll experience a distinct shift in your effectiveness in a specific area of your life that’s important to you. By the end of the course, you’ll experience a sense of belonging, calm, freedom, and fulfillment that you might never have imagined possible … that is your BIRTHRIGHT. And you’ll know how to continue to build your power to thrive in all the other areas of your life. (For the most dramatic results, enroll in the Gold Course or add Depth Work “Brain Rewiring” sessions to your Bronze or Silver course.) Come join us for this extraordinary journey ... and claim what really matters most to you.
This is a Thriving Life Applied NVC Foundations course. If you want to begin a powerful new relationship with your feelings and needs, and learn how to make life-connected observations and requests in your everyday life without formulas or awkward language, this course is for you (even if you've been practicing NVC for decades)!
8 class sessions over 12 weeks.
Visit www.thrivinglifenvc.org/healthy-boundaries-path for complete details and to register.
(CNVC Certification Candidate)
I first encountered Compassionate/Nonviolent Communication (NVC) around the year 2000.
Learning that feelings were pointing to needs met/unmet was like a lightning bolt for me; it was the missing piece that finally made everything make sense. Seeing myself, Life, and others through the lens of NVC, I was finally able to develop a compassionate, friendly relationship with my shame, and come to feel at home with my own humanity.
In recent years I've been thrilled again by the latest findings from Interpersonal Neurobiology and Attachment Theory. When these are integrated with NVC, we finally understand:
* why we can't "do NVC" when we're upset
* what "stress" really is, and why it's so dangerous for our health and relationships
* why compassionate, authentic, resonant community is essential for our well-being
* what really, truly dissolves our automatic reactions and restores authentic choice
* reliable pathways to enjoying more calm, peace, and genuinely happiness
Thriving Life principles, distinctions, tools, and practices create the sense of belonging, being fully and authentically gotten and welcomed (from what is most magnificent to us, to our warts and farts and ugly parts, and everything in between), attunement, security-beyond-circumstances, and *thriving* that I believe is our birthright.
I hope you'll come share the journey and the joy of real belonging with our Thriving Life NVC community.
Blessings on us all,