NEW to Presence Practice? Come begin your exploration at an Introduction to Presence Practice event.
Having trouble "doing NVC" when you're upset (like the rest of us humans)?
Our Presence Practice group is a genuinely safe place where you can connect with yourself and develop the "presence muscles" you need to be able to witness and hold your own and others' discomfort, distress, and reactivity with compassion, awareness, and response-ability -- the foundations of authentic choice.
Perfect for anyone longing for:
- authentic connection with self, Life, and others
- resonant empathy
- earned secure attachment
- less reactivity
- mindfulness (awareness), presence, self-management, and choice
- "turning towards" difficult emotions and releasing old, stuck pain and patterns from the past
- genuinely meeting needs (your own and others') in a way that supports everyone's thriving
- connecting to the center of your own deepest wisdom
- remaining at peace in the midst of even the most challenging circumstances(whether internal or external)
We use a variety of practices (guided by participants' requests) including resonant empathy (including but not limited to guessing feelings and/or needs), reflection, role-playing, the Inner Path, Integrating Inner Parts, and Compassionate Noticing, among others.
We are a deeply authentic, transparent community where you can Be, and bring everything you are and receive compassionate support for regaining your authentic power and choice.
Come join us. (And, welcome home.)
P.S. Please begin your exploration of Presence Practice by participating in an Introduction to Presence Practiceevent.